CRICOS Registration for your RTO
What is CRICOS?
The Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students (CRICOS) is a register of Australian education institutions that recruit, enrol and teach overseas students. Registration on CRICOS allows providers to offer courses to overseas students studying, or intending to study, in Australia on student visas.
The CRICOS register lists all Australian education providers approved to offer courses to these overseas students, and details the courses offered by these providers.Our CRICOS registration services are comprehensive and detailed.
You may add CRICOS registration to your existing RTO or establish your new RTO and include CRICOS registration. TBS Consulting will train, coach and support your team so you can function as a provider of training to international students for many years to come.
Support, Systems and Structure – Included
- Our Quality Management and Operational Framework is customised and contextualised to your training business.
- We include supporting Templates; Forms; Pro-formas; Fact Sheets and Resources hyperlinked to the main Quality Manual creating an integrated user friendly system.
- Step by step assistance with your application process
- Direction and support to prepare and collate the supporting evidence required for your application. Including support to complete the ASQAnet online RTO CRICOS registration application form.
- Explanation and instruction to meet the requirements of:
- Department of Immigration
- Applicable number of student places
- Student Visa
- Working with agents
- Face to face consultation at your premises on three (3) occasions for two (2) days on each occasion. We will be present (by your side) during the ASQA audit.
- A comprehensive audit preparation checklist.
- Explanation, guidance and support to establish strategies to build a quality assured training business.
- Explanation, guidance and support to develop a training and assessment strategy for each qualification you would like to offer.
- Explanation, guidance and support to understand the principles of assessment design, assessment validation and competency based training and assessment.
- Explanation, guidance and support to select an appropriate 9B compliant training premise
- Business advice and strategy support during the RTO registration process and beyond.
- Access to http://assessmentonline.com.au/
- Access to http://rplassess.com.au/
What’s not Included?
Business Plan and Financial Projections
While writing a business plan, developing financial projections and planning a budget are required as part of your RTO initial registration application, it is simply good business to take these steps before entering into a new business venture.
Training and assessment resources or materials
In some cases, resources may be purchased commercially while other material may need to be developed and written from ‘scratch’. Richard Turner will work closely with you and your team to select an approach most suited to your training business.
A Data Management System
RTOs are required to use a data management system that meets specific ASQA reporting requirements. TBS Consulting will provide guidance and recommendations to select an appropriate system.
9B Certified premises
ASQA requires premises used for training and assessing international students to met specific design and compliance standards. TBS Consulting will assist with your selection of a suitable training premises.
For more information contact Mr Richard Turner on 0434 553 171 to discuss your next step.