Director – Mr. Richard Turner J.P. (Qual)
Richard has owned and managed RTOs since his entry to the Vocational Education and Training sector in 1996. He understands the challenges faced by VET professionals. He has provided advice and guidance to dozens of RTOs throughout Australia and built a proven track record in all aspects of Vocational Education and Training.
Richard’s goal is to coach and empower clients to achieve a business culture of continuous improvement and professional development. The ongoing viability and sustained growth of his clients is foremost in the business philosophy of Richard Turner.
- Quality management systems and document development for RTOs
- Training and assessment design, development and validation
- Auditing and compliance against the Standards for RTOs 2015
- Business analysis and development of project strategies and solutions
- Security, risk analysis and risk management
- Specialist Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) resource developer and assessor
- Graduate Diploma of Strategic Leadership
- Graduate Diploma of Portfolio Management
- Graduate Diploma of Management (Learning)
- Diploma of Vocational Education & Training
- Diploma of Design and Training Development
- Diploma of Quality Auditing