Your TURN-KEY RTO
Capitalise on this unique opportunity
This a single fee with no hidden extras. Ready to go RTO includes all costs, fees and expenses. We will work closely with you and your team to ensure your training business is in sync with your business plans. Sit back and let us do the work. We have been building and registering RTOs since 1996.
Scope of Registration – Included
These qualifications are in ‘hot demand’. Australians are constantly seeking to improve their professional standing by gaining Nationally Recognised qualifications:
- BSB51915 Diploma of Leadership & Management
- BSB50215 Diploma of Business
Developed by the market leader in assessment design and development. These training and assessment resources allow suitably qualified RTOs complete flexibility when delivering an effective training program. For more information go to: Ready to Go RTO
Support, Systems and Structure – Included
- Consultation to confirm your training business needs and goals
- Business Plan and Financial Viability Risk Assessment (required by ASQA)
- Quality Management and Operational Framework
- Assessment Resources – for the specified qualifications
- Website, built and on the net
- Data management system: http://powerprorto.com.au
- Consultation to confirm your industry consultation is effective
- Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) system
- Training and assessment strategies – for the specified qualifications
- Assessment systems – AQF; volume of learning; total training and assessment etc
- All systems and documents are provided in ‘soft copy’ (MS Word) on a USB
- Registration for seven (7) years
- Registered to train throughout Australia and Overseas
- Ready to go RTO company director, Richard Turner to attend the audit with you.
- Face to face consultation and support throughout
- ASQA RTO initial registration fee = $8,800
- Public Liability Insurance
What’s not Included?
- Your company registration. Registering your Pty Ltd company name and corporate structure is a personal decision and best left to you, the client.
- Your usual costs associated with operating a business; rent, wages, property insurance, professional indemnity insurance, workcover etc.
- Your time and effort to read and understand the documents and system sprovided. Ultimately, as the RTO CEO, you will be audited by ASQA. You must be able to answer the auditor’s questions. TBS Consulting will provide extensive coaching, training and support to ensure you are ‘up to speed’.
The true value of this business is in the detail. An RTO can only achieve 100% compliance when industry professionals have built the systems, documents and structure. Included:
For more information contact Mr Richard Turner on 0434 553 171 to discuss your next step.